Mem Morrison and his team are looking to create a piece of art representing the thoughts and feelings of the residents of Enfield. He will work with children, young people, older adults and families in a special event which brings the whole community together.
Use role-play, writing and imagination to find your inner voice then share it with the world in a unique outdoor arts experience in mid-September.
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
Millfield Theatre are running a workshop with Mem to help identify what your crusades might be.
Thursday 27th July - 6:30pm - Millfield House, Millfield Arts Centre, Silver Street, Edmonton N18 1PJ.
- What would you do differently in your community or in the wider world?
- What do you think is unfair - or what do you think is brilliant?
- Do you feel something has been judged wrongly?
- What positive things could be encouraged to promote happiness and unity?
- Who are your heroes and what have they done to make life better?
- Identify what you are passionate about.
- Tell us about your cause and why it is so important to you?
- Develop your own slogan that sums up your cause.
Teas and coffees will be provided.
Please email email@example.com to register your interest.
Workshop participants must be available to attend the march starting at the Dugdale Centre on 16 September at 11:30am. Click here for more event information.